I found this post on The Ruminations on America Project:
It is no longer a matter of being Republican or Democrat, conservative, liberal, gay, straight, rich, poor, smart or gullible in America. For the sake of easy categorization I propose two groups: those who believe that the law should be upheld, and those who do not.
To see if you’re an upstanding American citizen or a scofflaw, use the following convenient checklist to see where you stand. All of the following are based on actual current events. Write true or false next to each of the following, and tally your score at the end.
1. I believe that the federal government should be able to issue a secret executive order to spy on Americans without permission from, or regulation by, courts.
2. I believe that the Pentagon should hire contractors for the express purpose of planting fake news stories in Middle Eastern news outlets to spread false information about the war.
3. I believe that even though the decision to go to war in Iraq was based partly on manipulation and partly on a lie derived through the torture of one man, Ibn al-Shaykh al-Libi(who later recanted the story about the connection between Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda), that it was the correct course of action.
4. I believe that Congress should force every voting precinct in the country to replace their lever machines, even though Diebold, Inc.’s CEO, Walden O’Dell, promised to deliver Ohio to Bush in the last election and recently resigned under a black cloud of suspicion related to the possibility that the last election might have been fixed in some key precincts.
5. I believe that torture is acceptable.
6. I believe that those who disagree with the Bush Administration lack patriotism.
7. I believe that it is acceptable for the United States to use weapons of mass destruction, including white phosphorus and depleted uranium, to bring democracy to Iraq.
8. I believe that eroding civil liberties will prevent a terrorist attack.
If you answered true to any of these questions, you might be a scofflaw, with blatant disregard for the laws of this nation and the world.