Here are a few random bits o' info about yours truly...
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:25, most unfortunately
2. Diamonds or pearls? Not a huge fan of either, really - I'd take 'em for free, though
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Brokeback Mountain
4. What is your favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives - I'm a sucker for smut
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Honey Nut Whole Grain Cheerios - Target brand
6. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai or maybe Vietnamese
7. What is your middle name? Anne
8. What food do you dislike? Greek - that meat is just creepy
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? That is waaaay too hard. I guess maybe Seamless or Eagles of Death Metal, but just because they're currently in my car.
10. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda 626, finally fixed...for the moment
11. Favorite sandwich? I'm only a fan of semi-gourmet sandwiches - a BLT from Subway or anything from Quiznos
12. What characteristic do you despise? know-it-alls
13. Favorite item of clothing? comfy sweats from Old Navy
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? New Zealand, Ireland (next year!), the beach - really, anywhere
15. What color is your bathroom? Green
16. Favorite brand of clothing? anything that's a great bargain
17. Where would you retire to? I'll take anything, as long as I can retire - here's to hoping!
18. What was your most memorable birthday? my last one (mostly because I can't really remember the rest) - Q & I took the day off, we ate a huge awesome breakfast at Uncle Bill's, then saw a movie. I love laid back, lazy days.
19. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball
20. When is your birthday? June 28
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? definitely night - I'm the grumpiest mofo in the world in the morning
22. What is your shoe size? 8 dress, 8.5 tennies
23. Pet? Chay, the wonderhound
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? my sis is getting married!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a vet, until I volunteered with one, and almost passed out when they lopped off a tail and blood squirted all over the wall
26. How are you today? let's see...bored, headache, want to be outside, lost - the usual
30. What is your favorite candy/chocolate? gummy anything, chocolate anything
31. What is your favorite flower? gerber daisy, if I had to pick
32. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? any date marked 'Saturday' or 'Sunday'
33. Are you in love? definitely
34. Do you enjoy your job? Not quite 'enjoy' - 'tolerate' would be more fitting. I 'tolerate' my job so I have money to live and eat.