- People who befriend everyone and their brother so they can have a big friend count. Even if it means befriending someone you haven't spoken to in years without so much as a 'hey, how the eff are you?'
- People who spend so much time doing stupid crap that it floods your news feed.
- People who can't use the status line correctly. For example, 'Bob is I hate people.' You can delete the 'is' and manipulate your language to make it work. Not that difficult.
- People who join every cause in the book and ask you to join too.
- People who hand out things like flair, beer, and presents.
- When I get random emails from Facebook telling me so-and-so has commented on my status, sent me a message, etc., but I don't have any friends by that name.
- People who answer questions directed to you just because they know the answer and they're online 24/7.
- People who post status updates that can't possibly be true. For example, 'Bob is cooking dinner right now.' No you're not, you're on the computer. Try 'Bob is taking a break from cooking dinner.'
I just realized almost all of these are actually about people, and not about Facebook. Me? Annoyed with people? I cannot imagine such a thing.
You'd think being so annoyed with Facebook would keep me away, yet I find myself back their at least daily. I'm so nosy.