Thanks to Kaye Draper for giving me my first ever blog award. Yeah, that means I'm special. Check out her blog Write Me for great insight, guest posts, helpful information, and most of all, support and camaraderie.
I'm grateful for the award, and for the compliment, but almost hate to pass it on, since participating in these can be kind of a pain, or so I've found out. So instead, I'm going to call out a few bloggers who have blogs I read and admire. Here they are:
- Julie Frayn at Julie Bird - first, because her novel will no doubt one day be a best-seller, so you want to get her on your radar and second, because she'll have you laughing in no time.
- Jo Michaels at Jo Michaels - she's a fellow member of the Author Blog Challenge, an indie writer, cover artist extraordinaire, and though we haven't exchanged any work yet, a future critique partner.
- Adam Gaylord at Adams' Daily Apple - his blog is full of great tips, his own work, and a good dose of funny. Can't beat that.
- Jeff Hargett at Strands of Pattern - I like Jeff's blog because he writes in a totally different genre than me (fantasy) and I enjoy learning about his process.
- S.P. Bowes at S.P. Bowers - she's getting ready to query now too, and everyone needs a little love while they're querying.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less.
And yes, I know these awards are just a shameless way to drive traffic to your blog, but heck, who can't use a little bit of traffic? So get thyselves to these blogs, folks.